What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to technically facilitate navigation, compile usage statistics, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies can be classified into different categories depending on the organisation that manages them, the length of time they remain active or their purpose. Despite this, a cookie can sometimes be included in more than one category.
We can currently distinguish the following types of cookies:
- Analytical Cookies: these are a type of cookie used to collect statistics on the user’s activity when visiting the website and the general website activity. The information compiled is anonymous and allows the navigation of our website to be optimised, ensuring the best service for the user. The user can exclude their activity by means of exclusion systems provided by analytical tools.
- Technical and personalisation cookies: these are cookies internally used for the operation of the website.
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data whilst the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie where the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the cookie owner.
- ANAV’s own cookies: these are cookies sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by ANAV, from which the requested service is provided.
- Third-party cookies: these are cookies sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by an organisation other than ANAV, and it is this third party that processes the data obtained from the cookies.
Navigating through this web portal means the following types of cookie can be installed:
- ANAV’s own cookies, technical cookies, session cookies and personalisation cookies.
- Third-party cookies for technical and analytical purposes.
ANAV’s own cookies, technical cookies, session cookies and personalisation cookies.
Third-party cookies for technical and analytical purposes.
The analytical cookies described in the table included in this policy enable us to quantify the number of users and measure and statistically analyse how they use the services offered. Your browsing of our website is analysed in order to improve the range of services we offer. The information is solely used for internal purposes, with the aim of increasing our understanding of the behaviour of the users of our website. This information is an important tool for us, which helps to improve the quality of the content and services offered. We continuously work to improve the navigation of our website according to our users and their needs or interests, and to determine the frequency and the way in which users make use of our services. To carry out this activity we use software provided by third parties. At ANAV, we respect the privacy of our users. Under no circumstances is the information obtained linked to identified users or used to create individualised profiles or patterns.